Beautiful People

Beautiful People

Sunday, January 8, 2012

2 Great Years

On December 19th, Taylor and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. It's been an amazing 2 years, with not too many dull moments. :) Back when Taylor and I were dating I remember thinking, I know that if I marry Taylor at least I'll never be bored. Two years later, that realization has come back to me again and again, mostly in good ways. :) In order to celebrate our anniversary, we went up to Heber City up Provo Canyon. Our first stop was Soldier Hollow where we went inner-tubi
ng. As you can see from the pictures, there wasn't much snow in the area, in fact, the only snow around was collected into the runs that we took on our tubes. It was a lot of fun to get to ride the runs and even better that they had a motorized tow rope to pull us back up to the top.
After tubing we checked into our hotel, got ready and went out to dinner. We had planned to go to a place that I had found online with really good reviews, but turns out that place didn't exist anymore. Instead, we ended up at a chinese place and the food was delicious. Taylor got
one of the funniest fortunes I've ever seen, it said "To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target." Classic. Overall, we had a great Anniversary and it was great to get to spend some time away with Taylor. I'm still so amazed that I was the one lucky enough to end up with him and I look forward to the rest of eternity together. No matter what happens in the future, at least I know one thing... I'll never be bored!





2 comments:

  1. Awww! Two cute people! Happy Anniversary guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Although, lets be honest, I was hoping this post would be about something else;)

    ReplyDelete